Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 6

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I will do 2 today.  Yesterday I was thankful for our house.

We had 6 extra kids over yesterday afternoon and have had many more than that in the last few months because of our new space.  It was such a blessing to move in here last winter and feel like we could spread out a bit.  The yard is amazing, the neighbors are amazing and the way my kids are learning or more like absorbing hospitality is amazing.

Eli is constantly telling people they can come over.  My brother who lives in Arizona, the Librarian at the public Library,  the bagger at the grocery store, kids we meet at the park, kids who are 3x his age at church have all been personally invited to our house by Eli cause it's what we do.  I love that he feels the security to do that.  I also love that we have a place where we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment