Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Plodding Along

So both the boys are sick and feeling rotten. They wake up 3 or 4 times a night each crying for something and I feel a little bit like a zombie. They were sick the whole month of January and just caught it again last week. Seriously that gave me like 3.5 weeks of normalcy. They don't even go to daycare or anything. My days are spent wiping noses and folding laundry covered in snot. Well the laundry shouldn't be covered in snot anymore cause I washed it, but it was before.

Eli has been into baking these days though and so we made carrot spice cup cakes today and frosting. He likes unwrapping the butter, cracking the eggs and playing in the sink after everything is mixed in. He also likes tasting the batter. He doesn't realize when the right time to taste is though, so he'll "sneak" a big handful of baking soda thinking it is going to be yummy and it's not. Jonah is still not as photographed as Eli ever was. That is the plight of the second born. I've been trying to set him up and pose him for little photo shoots though when I can. My brother in law said that he's going to have to wear his hair long as he gets older cause his ears stick out so far, but I think they're kind of cute.


2 comments:

  1. Oh the cuteness. You're a good mom. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top photo of Eli is awesome.

    ReplyDelete