Monday, July 06, 2009

A visual update

Tractor rides at our friend's farm in Poulsbo,
A beautiful beach day at Fairy Dell beach

Eli and Hannah reading quietly so as to avoid bedtime
Our first tent experiment.. it lasted about 40 minutes.. luckily it was in our backyard 
My grandma at her 50 and over baseball game... She plays 2-3 times a week!
Eli and Isaac riding bikes... well more like sitting bikes.. they can't pedal yet.. at least Eli can't
Jonah in his own personal ball pit
So much fun to be had in the summer and photos seem integral to that in my mind.  I wonder if sometimes my "subjects" get sick of my shooting, but I can't help it.  I am lined up tentatively to shoot 2 weddings this season and I'm slightly aprehensive due to my unprofessional qualifications, but hopefully my enthusiasm will prevail and overcompensate for my nervousness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment