Monday, May 05, 2008

Solo-Mente Uno!


Some of you might have heard about the "twins scare of 2008" (i should rephrase that cause it wouldn't have been that bad) but in fact we are not having twins. Baby Brouwer #2 is floating solo and now we just have to decide whether we're going to cave and find out the sex. I doubt it, but I'm all antsy. Anyway with our little monkey Eli being the quintessential 18 month old and Josh being who he is I would say that 1 more is going to keep me quite busy as it is.


Note the picture: Josh gives Eli a bath and decides to send him outside in his frog boots totally nakes. Eli finds wheelbarrow and provides perfect picture opportunity.


In other news their latest after work game is riding down the long steep driveway in the radio flyer wagon. I insisted on helmets after the first few runs. Short video clip will hopefully be posted soon.

2 comments:

  1. AUGH so sweet! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,

    I just started reading your blog. It is a fun read...

    I have an 8 year old son and letting him run around naked in the yard actually helped with the potty training believe it or not. He became more aware of what was going on. :)

    ReplyDelete